I am guessing that the creators of this writing challenge (and the vast majority of the Tumblrs participating in it) are still fresh, young things with their whole lives ahead, unmapped and unplanned. I, on the other hand, may be a wizened old crone, but I still have hopes and dreams for the future:
- to qualify as a teacher and love it;
- to have financial security and stability, being free of debts and more responsible about spending;
- continued marital bliss;
- a happy and fulfilling life for my daughter;
- to pass on my love of craft to my daughter;
- to live a full, intentional life;
- to travel;
- to write something someday.
This post is no. 21 of my April daily writing challenge.